Saturday, April 20, 2019

How To Connect Hp Printer To Asus Tablet






I just bought a new asus laptop 2 days ago and i'm not sure how to connect it to my hp photosmart 6520 series printer. we can't find the cd or usb that came with the printer, so i don't know what i'm supposed to do.. I have an hp 4510 wireless printer on my home pc. how do i print a document from my asus transformer tf300 on that printer? general how do i print on my printer from my tablet? discussion in 'android devices' started by galaxys2kent, aug 1, i also have the pdf manual for the asus, but printing doesn't seem to be addressed. I can only see the asus tf101 screen when the tablet is connected to the dock and the power is plugged into the dock. if i disconnect the power cord to the dock while the tablet is … read more.





Opro9 Cloud ID Protector Android (end 6/15/2020 6:20 AM)


Opro9 cloud id protector android (end 6/15/2020 6:20 am)



My friend has an hp photosmart 5520 (with wifi print direct option) as well a his 3g android tablet but no other computer or network connection. interaction with the internet is achieved using 3g ie sim ‘on’ but with wifi ‘off’.. Windows 8 tablets can connect with just about any printer that works with your desktop pc. most printers connect either through a usb port or through a wired-or-wireless network. usb: the simplest way to connect with a usb printer is to plug the printer’s usb cable directly into your tablet’s usb port.. Hp tablets - using an on-the-go (otg) cable to connect usb devices to your tablet (android kitkat, jelly bean) this document applies to hp and compaq tablets with android 4.4/kitkat and 4.2/jelly bean operating systems..



how to connect hp printer to asus tablet

visit link reference



0 comments:

Post a Comment